Saturday, January 3, 2009

5 Months...Can You Believe It?!

Here are some pictures I took today of Kaidyn at 5 Months!!! By the way, Kaidyn says hello to her Nana D, Grandpa Ed, Uncle Bryan, Aunt Tiffany and all of the rest of the gang in Sun Valley, ID. She can't wait until she gets to go and learn to ski - her mom won't be teaching her though! :)

Go Colts!!!Peyton is her favorite!
Those little legs keep getting larger and larger!


GO IU!

Our little princess (or diva as she is now referred to as by her father) is 5 months old! I know I say this every month, but where does time go? These last 5 months could have not been better. Bill and I have pretty much settled into our role as parents and are loving it. Here are some of Kaidyn's 4 month accomplishments...Way to go Bug!!!

  • Rolling over from front to back and vice versa
  • Sitting up on own for several seconds (sometimes minutes!)
  • Sitting in highchair
  • Trying out cereal (still spits it at us when she takes it from a spoon...we're working on that and still a little reluctant to try stage 1 foods because we don't want to take a bath in it!)
  • Grabs and holds objects and moves them from hand to hand (of course now everything goes in the mouth)
  • 1st train ride in Chicago


2 comments:

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

Kaidyn is so cute, especially in her IU cheerleading outfit and Colt's jersey! Nothing cuter than a little girl in a jersey with a bow:) I love it!!! Garrett also sported his Colts attire today!
I can't believe she is 5 months - time does fly! Have fun - we miss you all!!

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

EG didn't care for plain cereal at all and spit it out, but she loved stage 1 foods (even the veggies - except for peas). So don't be discouraged :) She is precious! I can't wait for the girls to play!