After I gave Kaidyn her bath this morning, I decided to take some pictures of her. Well, I kind of went overboard and took tons! These are a great addition to her five month portfolio. Also, Kaidyn has now slept through the night (with a few minor wake-ups needing her paci) 3 nights in a row!!! We couldn't be more proud (or well rested)!
3 comments:
Hooray for Kaidyn! Sleeping through the night is such a nice gift for Mommy & Daddy! I know they appreciate it!
Brittney, she looks like such a big girl in these pictures. It just breaks my heart that they grow up so fast. I can't wait to get the girls together to play. Maybe this spring.
She is going to kill you later in life for posting some of these pictures!
So cute! All babies need a naked photo shoot every once in awhile! However, little boys(or atleast Garrett) could never lay there that long without a diaper....or there would be pee everywhere!
S
Post a Comment