
Uncle Bryan & Aunt Tiffany got me my first Sun Valley t-shirt while they were skiing in Sun Valley, ID. If you can't read it, it says "I'm the Princess that's why!" This t-shirt pretty much sums up our lives now with a princess/diva! :)

They also babysat for Kaidyn yesterday so Bill & I could go and get a massage (which was a Christmas present from Kaidyn). Uncle Bryan got Kaidyn to sleep in less than 5 minutes...this doesn't happen very often! I thought this picture was precious of Kaidyn snuggled up to Uncle Bryan (thanks for taking it!).
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Kaidyn is getting. We have to get together soon! Maybe we will schedule a trip your way! Kaidyn is so cute and aren't babies wonderful?
Enjoy the full nights of sleep!!!
Take care~
She HAD to have a Sun Valley shirt!
Post a Comment