Watch out food...here comes Kaidyn! Kaidyn tried sweet potatoes for the first time Monday night. The look on her face from the first bite was priceless! She didn't really like them at first. However, these past two times we've fed them to her she has really liked them. We know when she is done because she spits them out everywhere! I don't know where she gets her messiness from! I also don't know if the sweet potatoes are helping her sleep longer, but she slept for 12 hours last night without waking up or fussing one time! Bill and I are keeping our fingers crossed that this is going to continue. She usually wakes up at least 3 times during the night with one of them being to eat.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Sweet Potatoes
Watch out food...here comes Kaidyn! Kaidyn tried sweet potatoes for the first time Monday night. The look on her face from the first bite was priceless! She didn't really like them at first. However, these past two times we've fed them to her she has really liked them. We know when she is done because she spits them out everywhere! I don't know where she gets her messiness from! I also don't know if the sweet potatoes are helping her sleep longer, but she slept for 12 hours last night without waking up or fussing one time! Bill and I are keeping our fingers crossed that this is going to continue. She usually wakes up at least 3 times during the night with one of them being to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute!r
Post a Comment