Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 Month Pictures




I took Kaidyn for her 6 month pictures on Tuesday. I can't wait until we see the proofs because she was soooo cute cheesing for the camera. I always get nervous before the pictures because sometime she doesn't cooperate. I know it is not the end of the world though. She was loving "Miss Laurie" (the photographer) at Moments Photography where we take her. Of course she was making all over her and Kaidyn loves attention! She also loves when you clap at her and she gives you a great big grin. Above are a few pictures that I took of her before and after we went.

2 comments:

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

So precious! I was just looking back at pictures the other day and loving how cute EG's face was at size months, when it was really round like Kaidyn's is. As soon as she starts moving, she'll start to lose some of that cute babiness :( She is a doll for sure!

Lindsay and Joe said...

Those eyes!!! She is SO cute Bob!