Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Hoosier!

We took Kaidyn to her first IU game on Saturday. She loved all of the action and the bright lights of the scoreboard. The first time she heard the fans cheer out she got a little startled but after that she was fine. She fell asleep with during the first half but was ready to cheer on the Hoosiers in the second half. Unfortunately, IU lost but we still had a great time visiting campus, as well as Uncle Bryan & Aunt Tiffany. Bill is determined to get her to a Purdue football game in the fall. I think she looks better in red and white...not gold and black!
Kaidyn & Mommy
Aunt Tiffany, Kaidyn, Uncle Bryan at lunch

Kaidyn gets to experience the best bar in Btown...Nick's before the game!
Leaving Assembly Hall

2 comments:

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

I love the Hoosier outfit! So cute! I can't believe Kaidyn is already 6 months old! Hope all is well! Stay warm and we hope to see you all this spring!

Ashlea said...

Cute!