Thursday, February 5, 2009

6 Month Stats

Kaidyn and I ventured out in the FREEZING cold this morning to go to the doctor. Kaidyn didn't seem to mind it at all. We didn't get to see our normal pediatrician, Dr. Valentine, because she was doing rounds at the hospital, but we got to meet a new doctor in the practice. Her name was Dr. Joliet. We liked her, and she was very good with little Miss Kaidyn. She got 2 shots and cried for maybe 3 seconds. She is a very tough little girl! I think the shots are harder on me than they are on her. Kaidyn is healthy and growing and developing as she should. We will start her on stage 1 fruits now that she has been eating stage 1 veggies for a month. She loves everything we have given her so far...including the peas which smell horrible! I know she will inhale the fruits. Here are her 6 month stats (she is in the 50 percentile for each):
Height: 25 3/4 inches
Weight: 15 lbs. 15 inches
When she was born she weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long...can you believe how big she is getting?! I'm glad she is growing as she should be, but it is sad to think she is not so little anymore.

No comments: