Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goodbye 6 Months

She LOVES paper!
Her first flowers...high maintenance in the works?!

Kaidyn loves Uncle Brandon!

Another month has almost come and gone. I know I say this every month but exactly where does it go? We are one month closer to that first birthday...ahhh!

Kaidyn has been battling an ear infection and a cold this past week. Bill took her to the doctor last Friday (yes, by himself!). Dr. Valentine started K on her first antibiotic ever, Amoxicillin. She now has a runny nose and a really bad sounding cough. We are hoping she knocks this soon as she has been very needy because she doesn't feel well. I have been working more at school and haven't been able to give her the full attention she needs all day long. Aunt Mimi and Bill are doing a great job taking care of her though! Fell better soon Buggy!!!

No comments: