Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crazy Hair

Kaidyn was blessed with a beautiful head of hair from the day she was born. People told me that she would lose it, but I remained optimistic that she would not. Well, look at her at 7 months! That same hair is still growing, growing, growing! It has gotten so long. Now I get the question if I'm going to cut it or not. Of course I'm not going to cut it yet! I love her hair and she does too. She often plays with it when I am feeding her. I took some silly pictures of her hair the other day. Some of the pictures are after her bath and one is after swim lessons. They are a riot!


She will hate me for this one day...how cute is she though?!After swim lessons and being in her car seat. The back was sticking out everywhere!
Look how long those bangs are...good thing she lets me put bows in her hair to keep it out of her face.
Precious baby :)

1 comment:

Bryan and Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness!! Those pictures are adorable! I may be stopping by Thursday afternoon to see her! :)