I am trying to be a good mom and let Kaidyn make her own decisions on what she likes and doesn't like. For those of you don't know, I went to IU (Indiana University in Bloomington) and Bill went to Purdue (in Lafayette). Being the huge rivalries they are, it is also a battle in our house which team Kaidyn will like. Since IU's basketball season was pretty much an embarrassment this year, I thought I'd put her Purdue t-shirt on her since Purdue is playing tonight in the Big Ten tournament. Kaidyn's great Papaw, who passed away in November, is probably rolling over in his grave right now knowing she is wearing a Purdue t-shirt. Papaw played basketball for IU in the 40's. You can check out some cool stats about him on IU Basketball Data Base.
2 comments:
Gag me...there are NO excuses for supporting Purdon't. Come on Bobby!
I agree with Lins....what in the world? I hope she spit up on that shirt shortly after you put it on her! :) Go HOOSIERS!
Post a Comment