Kaidyn would like to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! My mom (K's Nana D) is into buying her the silly headbands to wear. We didn't just have one for St. Patty's day but two! They are pretty cute and funny on her :) We hope everyone had a great day and remembered to wear green! You forget what a big deal it is to wear green until you work in an elementary school! They aren't allowed to pinch however. We had a fun and busy day celebrating.
We will be heading to Florida on Friday for our Spring Break. We are hoping for some beautiful, sunny weather. We are also looking forward to seeing Leah in Tampa and then my family in Daytona. There probably won't be any postings until we return. I will be busy getting everything packed. I think we will be taking everything BUT the kitchen sink with us! It is a good thing my parents are headed down there, as well. They are helping us with getting some of K's stuff down.
3 comments:
If y'all are coming through Macon and need to stop, we'd love to see you!!!
Maybe you should take the sink Bob! By the way, Happy Anniversary! I put my pink dress on to celebrate for you...just kidding, that would be weird :)
Have fun in Florida! We went last week - weather was great and it was just nice to get away. I know what you mean about packing everything but the sink! The littlest people in the family have the most stuff!!! And trust me, you will come back with MORE "stuff" for Kaidyn! Enjoy your vacation! I love all the updated pictures of Kaidyn - she is such a cutie:)
Post a Comment