Hello friends! I wanted to update you on some of Kaidyn's new "tricks" as will be celebrating her 8 month birthday on Friday! She is now sitting in high chair all by herself! This makes going out to dinner much easier now for Bill and I. I gave her a teething biscuit when we were out to dinner in Florida, and she loved it. The only problem is that they are brown and sooo messy...she loves them though (she the above picture). She has also tested out Baby Mum Mum's which are rice husks that dissolve easily. Her funniest and latest trick is what we call the "scrunchy smile." She squints her eyes, scrunches her nose, and smiles all at the same time. It is hilarious! I got an ok shot of it in the first picture of her in the suitcase. She is also able to give herself a bottle all by herself without us next to her. I do make sure that I put a towel or something under her because she has been known to drop it and milk leaks out. I don't know where she gets her messiness from! We still continue to work on crawling. She really wants to move, but can't quite get everything going. She pushes up and pulls her knee up but isn't able to get anywhere. We scoot her along to give her the sensation of moving. Her crawling makes me very nervous! Time to baby proof the house. Finally, she is waving hello and good bye to people when she feels like it. She gets so excited when Bill or I come home from being away from her. She smiles so big and moves her arms and legs in excitement. Her little smile lights up the room. She is the sunshine of our lives!
1 comment:
It is still hard for me to believe this is your baby girl and that she is already 8 months old. She is adorable.
Post a Comment