Another month down in the baby book. Kaidyn is 8 Months old today! After bath time, I took some pictures to show what a big girl she is becoming. She is quite the busy body these days. Everyday she amazes us with something new. Yesterday it was pulling up and sitting straight up in the stroller during our walk. We are working on crawling and clapping and hope to have those skills mastered soon! She did clap one time yesterday. It's hard hitting those hands together at the same time :) She is leaning forward to try to crawl, but she is still face planting. I did capture a picture of her leaning forward. She has become a MUCH better napper and is napping twice a day for about an 1 1/2 hrs. each time. Yeah!
*A few of the pictures were taken yesterday...hence the difference between shorts yesterday and winter clothes today. The joys of living in Indiana!*
1 comment:
I love that professional model look over the shoulder...she just needs some wind fans to blow her hair!
Post a Comment