Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Fun

A piece of paper appears again!!!


Bill went out of town this weekend to St. Louis for the Cubs/Cardinals games with some friends. Kaidyn and I have had fun hanging out just the two of us. We went shopping yesterday and then Nana and Grandpa came to watch her so I could go to a cookout with some friends last night. The weather has been fantastic! This morning we went to church. I'm happy to report Kaidyn slept through the night last night for the first time in I don't know how long! She is getting over the ear infection but is starting to tug on the other ear. Her nose is a faucet right now and she is still congested which making breathing difficult for her. Despite all of this she is smiling, happy, and playing! She is such a sweet baby! :)

No comments: