Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Another Ear Infection
Kaidyn started showing symptons of an ear infection on Sunday. I didn't think too much of it because she is also trying to cut her bottom two teeth. She ran a low grade fever Monday, and Monday night did not sleep much at all. Mimi took her to the doctor and I was able to leave work and meet her there. The verdict...an ear infection :( We started the antibiotic this afternoon and hope it gives her some relief soon. Dr. Gulley also said Kaidyn is about to cut a mouth full of teeth. I guess they are all going to come at once. Poor Baby - thank God for Orajel and Tylenol. While we were there the nurse weighed her and she is up to 18 lbs. 13 oz. Wow! Time to start shopping for a new car seat. Any suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love our Britax Boulevard. Jen and I have the same one. It's great! And it holds them up to about 80 lbs, so we'll use it for a while.
I love our Britax! We got a Roundabout, but I suggest skipping the roundabout (it only goes to 40 lbs. ) and getting the Marathon or Boulevard!
Post a Comment