This past Friday and Saturday were absolutely gorgeous in Southern Indiana. We took the time to enjoy the warm temps and spent much of it outdoors. Kaidyn LOVES to be outside. On Friday, I took her to a park and walked the mile trail in her wagon. She is so funny because she props her legs up in the cup holders and lays back as I pull her along. She is not scared of much and loves to go fast. Her favorite is when you run down the hills. Grandpa Ed met us at the park for a second lap and she even had him running down the hills (scary, I know!). On Saturday, Bill hung Kaidyn's swing. Again, she loved it and really liked it when we pushed her high! This behavior makes me nervous!
Uncle Bryan and Aunt Tiffany made a surprise visit down from Bloomington. Saturday was also the kick off to the Kentucky Derby Festival and we partook in "Thunder Over Louisville" (a huge fireworks show) and the airshow earlier that day. Kaidyn was not scared of the fireworks and actually fell asleep about 2 minutes into the show. Lucky for us we were watching them from a condo on the river, and I was able to go inside with her and watch from the window while she slept. The fireworks were spectacular! We can't wait for other Derby festivities in the coming week! We plan to go to the parade and watch the steamboat race.
No comments:
Post a Comment