I have several pictures to share to update you on some of the things happening in our lives. I will write a little caption underneath each picture.

She loves to stand on furniture and has been known to jump on the couch and bed. We are working on stopping this.

Crazy hair! She just woke up from a nap in this picture! She really doesn't love for me to fix her hair, however I do manage to each morning! We can even put her hair in pigtails!

Terrible 1's? Just kidding! She doesn't throw too many fits but I did catch her in the middle of one here!

Kaidyn is still not walking on her own but is all over the place with her walker. We know she has been a stubborn little thing since her arrival, so we aren't worried. She will walk when she is ready. She enjoys wearing her shoes -
Wee Squeaks - that squeak when she walks properly (heal to toe). Aren't they the cutest things?

She loves playing in the water table that she got for her birthday! Really, this kid could live outdoors. She loves being outside!
1 comment:
That crazy hair picture is pure gold!
Post a Comment