Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Welcome Fall!
I am very excited about fall! A new season, cooler weather, fun activities, my birthday, Halloween decorations - I could go on and on. It is hard to believe that tomorrow is October 1st. There are so many fun things that I can't wait to do to celebrate fall. We have the Harvest Homecoming parade on Saturday, Halloween at the Zoo, Harvest Homecoming celebration, go to Hubers, trick-or-treating... So many fun things to celebrate this awesome season. It is also exciting to get Kaidyn's new fall clothes out and dress her up. The summer clothes were getting pretty tight so we are welcoming the cooler temps! Happy Fall everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Fall to you guys too! I love this season...brings back good memories from IU too! Kaidyn has grown so much...what a cutie you guys have! Enjoy all the fall festivities!
Post a Comment