Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sponge

Kaidyn has become a "sponge". Her little brain is absorbing and developing so quickly these days. I will tell her or teach her something once and it sticks. On Saturday I had out some new cd's and was playing them for her. Some of them are songs I play and sing for my kindergartners. One of them is called "Peanut Butter" and there are various motions that go along with it. I started doing the motions and singing the song and Kaidyn joined right along! She loves it. She has also developed a love for Elmo without even watching him on tv (we aren't into tv yet). She saw him in Target and HAD to have him. Now she can say Elmo and dances when Elmo sings the ABC's. It is amazing to watch her little brain at work. Over the past month things have really started to click, which is so neat. :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is awesome! I can't wait for our little guy to ge there. :-)

Jill said...

get. oops. tired. :-)

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

It is amazing the things they learn and retain from Kaidyn's age on! Such a fun stage!!
Elmo always seems to be a big hit!!Bub likes him too...hope all is well!