Sunday, October 11, 2009

On the Go!

Kaidyn dances to Frankenstein (thanks Aunt Mimi for Franky!).

Practicing walking some more

Tackling the stairs (she goes both up and down over and over).

Still a little wobbly!

Here she comes!

I was going to dedicate this post to pictures of Kaidyn walking until I started looking through my recent pictures. Our baby is on the move! Not just walking, but crawling, climbing, dancing - you name it! This is such a fun age and we are enjoying every minute of it! Never a dull moment around the Wardlaw household! In fact today I found her at the bottom of the stairs after I went to get her milk - aaaahhhhh! The gate wasn't closed and Bill didn't realize it when he let her out of our room.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am loving the Halloween outfits and dancing with Frankenstein. Too cute.