Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Day at Huber's!

Kaidyn and daddy look at the ducks





Not so sure of this cow even though it isn't real.



Feeding the goats.

Getting ready for the wagon ride!

Kaidyn found the pumpkin she wanted!

Making a bee line to find the perfect pumpkin!

Today we drove up to Starlight, Indiana to visit Huber's Orchard and Winery. The drive was gorgeous with the fall trees in their brightest colors. I have been wanting to go to Huber's but the weather doesn't seem to cooperate when I want to go. Today, it was perfect. Kaidyn enjoyed being outside, walking around, looking at pumpkins, and riding on the wagon. We took a wagon ride to feed the goats since she had never been on a wagon ride. At first, she wanted to feed them but quickly changed her mind and began screaming. I guess she thought they were going to eat her despite them being behind a fence. She is beginning to develop a fear for certain things. It was a great day, and we all had fun!

No comments: