Kaidyn and I attempted an art project yesterday after she woke up from her nap. I was a little nervous because it involved paint. Needless to say we had fun, didn't get too messy, and have some cute crafts as a result! I also painted her feet white, but she didn't love that so I don't have pictures to show. I was more worried about getting her feet cleaned off so I didn't have white paint all over my bathroom! We made a wreath out of orange "palm" pumpkins and white "feet" ghosts. It is very cute! We are invited to a neighbors house for a play date to paint pumpkins in a couple of weeks. I'm glad we have some experience with painting now before we go! Thank you to Julia and Eliza Grace for sharing the cutest blog site for these craft ideas! Julia is a great mom and does some very special things with Eliza Grace. I just wish we lived closer to do some of these things together.
1 comment:
That sounds like fun! I can't wait to start doing these things with Kade! :-)
Post a Comment