Just a quick update on a few new things with Kaidyn. She is now walking EVERYWHERE. She very seldom crawls and prefers to walk. This is a drastic change from just a few days ago!
On another note, I was feeling her gums yesterday to check for any sign of those dreaded 12 month molars. I had to play a little game for her to even let me put my fingers in her mouth. As she was giggling along with my game, I felt a molar! One of four are in...that means we are 25% of the way there...hooray! It feels like there is one more that will be making it's debut soon. I feel like these things take FOREVER to come in. I should buy stock in Tylenol the way we are going through it. I do feel for our precious little baby.
Finally, I am taking my kindergartners on a field trip tomorrow (Fri.) to the zoo. It is a great trip and many of the kids have never been to the zoo (low income school). The only bad thing is the forecasted temperature is only 48 degrees with a 30% chance of rain. I really hate that for the kiddos because they are so excited to go and it is going to be so cold. Say a little prayer that we don't freeze to death...we go rain or shine. Regardless, we will have fun! We plan to take Kaidyn to the zoo on Saturday for trick-or-treat if it isn't too cold. Hello fall, I mean winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment