Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goldfish + Cookies = Great Day!

 Have I ever mentioned that my child likes loves food?  There really aren't too many things she won't eat (applesauce & jello just to name a few) but her favorite snack of all is goldfish crackers aka "ish" in the words of Kaidyn.  She knows where we keep them (cabinet and diaper bag).  And when I forget to zip the diaper bag, below is what happens.  She helps herself to the bag and begins chowing down! 





Goldfish crackers make our Kaidyn very happy but playing in the cookie dough was even better!  We were getting ready for a playdate with a friend of mine and her kids today.  We were going to let the kids play and then decorate pumpkin cookies.  To prepare, Kaidyn and I made the cookies ahead of time last night.  I went the easy way out and bought the Pillsbury ready made sugar cookie dough.  The hard part was rolling out the dough and cutting out pumpkins because someone was constantly trying to sneak bites of cookie dough!  Miss thing helped me and below you can see the end result. 





So Fun! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

At least Miss Kaidyn has good taste! ;-) Love me some cookie dough, too.