I have been waiting to post these pictures of Kaiydn in her Purdue sweatshirt for a couple of reasons - the first being I am NOT a Purdue fan and second I thought I'd wait to see the outcome of today's football game. For those of you reading this blog, I went to IU (Indiana Univ. in Bloomington) and Bill went to Purdue, therefore Kaidyn has mixed blood. My family (minus my mom) are IU fans and Bill's family are Purdue fans. She can make her own choices, but I hope to persuade her to make the right choice on which team to like! Her Great Papaw did play basketball at Indiana University in the 40's so there is a great reason to choose IU over PU! Anyway, IU and Purdue played football today (last game of the season) and the Boilermakers were victorious...ugh! So, I am posting Kaidyn her Purdue sweatshirt and bow. If the game would have gone the other way, Kaidyn would be in her IU cheerleading outfit. We didn't even watch the game, instead we spent the day in Indianapoils with Bryan & Tiff and took Kaidyn to the Children's Museum - which she loved (pics to come)!
Wonder what she is thinking here? Boiler Up?
No comments:
Post a Comment