I have updated the blog with many posts today. My computer has been running really slow so I haven't taken the time to wait for pictures to upload until today. We hope you enjoy the new posts and pictures beginning with the funniest - Kaiydn's wild hair!
This is exactly what Kaidyn's hair looked like this morning when I went to get her out of her crib. I couldn't stop laughing at the tangled mess that was standing straight up. Really, there's no better way to begin a Monday than this!
5 comments:
That is too funny! Little Miss Kaidyn must be a wild sleeper! Adorable!
Hilarious!
This made me laugh out loud! I guess I should be thankful that Eliza Grace still doesn't have a lot of hair. Again, is she really my child????
She is a wild sleeper but her hair is even more wild! She just has so much of it even though it is so fine.
Julia - It's a good thing you gave birth to EG otherwise I would be doubting her belonging to you...LOL!
Wow! How do you get all the tangles out?
Post a Comment