For those you who didn't know - Bill is turning 30 on February 10th! To celebrate this wonderful milestone I have planned a surprise trip to Las Vegas. It was going to be a surprise in that I had planned to tell him tonight to pack his bags for Vegas, however his new job and interviews came about. I figured I'd better tell him so he could tell them. So, I surprised him one month ago tomorrow by putting a message on cards and having him unscramble it. It read, "Happy 30th Birthday, Bill! We are going to Las Vegas!" He loves Vegas and is so excited to go (me too!). The only thing is that we are leaving Kaidyn behind for the first time for more than a night. Aunt Mimi (her wonderful babysitter) will have her during the day Thurs. and Fri. and Nana and Grandpa Ed will have her the rest of the time. I know she is in great hands but I just hate leaving her. We will miss her!
In Kaidyn news some new favorites: make-up, babies, face lotion, and going to the YMCA and playing in the child care with her friends. I have to get some pictures of her putting face lotion on her face. She has it down to a tee! It's the same thing with make-up. It is amazing how close she watches me put make-up on. This evening she found an eye shadow brush and proceeded to act like she was putting eye shadow on me AND Bill (he was a good sport and let her!). She is so much fun at this age and we are enjoying every moment of her. More updates to come when we get back from Las Vegas!
No comments:
Post a Comment