Kaidyn will be taking her first trip to Disney World in May! I'm so excited to take her because I know she will love it. She adores Mickey, Minnie and the rest of Mickey's Clubhouse gang. After talking to several people who have visited Disney recently, I booked the trip. We are staying the Caribbean Beach Resort mainly because it has several pools and a beach. Kaidyn loves to swim so it will be perfect when we get back from the parks each day.
In other news, Bill starts a new job on Monday! We are so excited for his big change and know this is a perfect opportunity for him. He will have a lot less paperwork to do in the evenings, which I'm really looking forward to. He will also get a company car which is a great perk. We are so proud of him and excited to start a new chapter. He will be working for a company called Virco and will be selling furniture (tables, chairs, cabinets, desks, etc) to mainly schools. His territory will be the entire state of Kentucky. Part of the reason we are going to Disney in May (other than the great deal I got!) is that summers will be one of the busiest times of the year for him. The sales reps pretty much can't take vacation from June - Sept. We are so proud of Bill on landing this job and know he will do great. We are also looking forward to spending more time with him in the evenings! :) Tomorrow will be his last day working for Neff. It has been a great company for him to work for just time to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment