Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Update

Bill and I survived being away from our sweet little girl during our trip to Las Vegas.  Kaidyn was great for my parents and Aunt Mimi.  When I called to check on her she would get on the phone for a few seconds and talk to me.  Of course that made me feel better to hear her sweet little voice!  We did miss her tons but were glad to know that she was fine without us. 

Kaidyn started gymnastics today.  I had to work but from the details and pictures Mimi took she had tons of fun!  Grandma Beth signed her up for the class at the New Albany YMCA.  I will get to go with her on Thursday since I am off!  Thursday is also her 18 month check-up.  I will have plenty to blog about this week!  Kaidyn turns 18 months tomorrow.  I guess I should have a little half birthday celebration!  :)

No comments: