Thursday, February 25, 2010
Parker Griswold Update
I have been thinking about little Parker all day long. If you checked our blog anytime in the past day you know I asked for your prayers for Parker Griswold. Parker is my friend Andrea's son who underwent a massive brain surgery today (see the post below this). I checked the Griswold family blog and was excited to read an updated post and learn that little Parker is now in the PICU recovering!!!!! The road to recovery won't be easy, but his biggest challenge is behind him. He did lose quite a bit of blood during surgery. You can click on Parker's name above and it will take you to their blog where you can read a more detailed summary of the surgery. I am relieved to know that Parker made it through a successful 7 hour surgery and know God was there every step of the way. Please continue to pray for Parker and his family. Thank you I know they appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment