Keeping you up to speed on our little munchkins!
Love these! You really got some great ones. I especially love the ones with the purse. She looks so grown-up! ;)
I love the new pictures - especially with the purse!
Thanks girls! You know little miss priss has to have her purse. I decided since she loves it so much to just go with the purse theme :)
I love all of these! They really did an amazing job!
I changed my mind - I want the one 3rd from the bottom where she is looking up smiling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love these! You really got some great ones. I especially love the ones with the purse. She looks so grown-up! ;)
I love the new pictures - especially with the purse!
Thanks girls! You know little miss priss has to have her purse. I decided since she loves it so much to just go with the purse theme :)
I love all of these! They really did an amazing job!
I changed my mind - I want the one 3rd from the bottom where she is looking up smiling!
Post a Comment