Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1st Gymnastics Class


I just have to say that these pictures crack me up!  They are from Kaidyn's very first gymnastics class at the YMCA yesterday.  I had to work and didn't get to go, but I made sure I sent the camera with Aunt Mimi and I'm so glad I did!  Grandma Bebe signed Kaidyn up for the classes and I thought it was a great idea.  Such a great way to the vestibular system working and integrate the brain, right Aunt Candy?! (click on Aunt Candy's name to learn all about Minds-In-Motion)  They tell me that Kaidyn loved the mat, learning to do a forward roll, and the song/games.  I can't wait to go with her to class tomorrow morning!

I also want to wish our little Kaidyn Nicole a Very, Happy Half Birthday!  The little bug is 18 months old today...wow!  She is growing up too fast for my likings.  I love this age and we are having so much fun with her.  We love you!

No comments: