Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Conversations

We have been having regular conversations with Kaidyn for some time now.  As I was cooking dinner last night this is what we were talking about:

Me:  Kaidyn, what are you doing?
Kaidyn:  I'm leaving.
Me:  Where are you going?
K:  Hanie Beach (aka - Hanover Beach where we spend most of our summer weekends)
Me:  That sounds like fun, how are you going to get there?
K:  Golf Cart

I mean really?  Already leaving us?!  She loves going to "Hanie Beach," and would live there if she could.  Her time there is spent riding the boat, golf carts, running wild, swimming, good food, etc.  I thought it was pretty clever that she told me she was going to get there on a golf cart.  She knows we always ride the golf carts up there, so why not drive one to get there! 

No comments: