Monday, August 23, 2010

Talking

I need to devote a post to Kaidyn's ever expanding vocabulary.  She is talking in complete sentences like CrAzY!  It is so much fun to communicate with her.  She definitely lets us know what she wants and doesn't want these days.  Just to be able to know what that little brain is thinking is so neat.  Her speech gets clearer each day and it is pretty easy to understand her.  She is a chatter box to say the least...definitely another "Meyerism" shining through!  Something funny she has started saying is, "Hey guys" to Bill and I especially when we are together in the car.  I don't know where that came from.  We definitely have to think before we speak these days. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You do have to love what they say! Are you writing any of it down? I mean to but have been slacking in that area!

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

Ha..."Hey Guys"! Garrett did the exact same thing with the exact same phrase...."hey guys"! Yep, it's amazing what they pick up from others! Isn't fun when you can finally really communicate with them:) Glad all is well!