Friday, August 20, 2010

Swim

I had to change the background of our blog to swimming, not only because we have logged some time at the pool this summer, but because my phone also took a little swim the other night.  We were swimming at the Elks Tuesday night.  I tucked my phone inside Kaidyn's swim floaties...bad idea!  Little did I know that while I was in the pool she would get out and get them out of our beach bag and throw them in.  She said, "Dada, mama's phone."  Bill looked down at what she was talking about, and sure enough on the bottom of the pool was my phone.  She had thrown her floaties in and I forgot my phone was inside one of them.  Ooops!  My fault.  I couldn't get mad, I just laughed.  :)  I was without a phone for 24 hours and it was a killer.  I'm definitely attached to that thing!  A friend loaned me an old phone and my new Blackberry should be here in a few days.

On another note, posts have been slow since I'm back to school.  Not a lot of free time.  I wasn't ready to go back, the summer was too short.  However, it is nice to be back in a routine.  My 24 kindergarteners are already wearing me out and today was day 2!  I hope I survive yet another year.  Starting back to school was a little easier for me to leave Kaidyn because she LOVES Aunt Mimi.  Mimi is watching her again this year.  We are so thankful for her.  Thank you, mimi for everything you do for our Kaidyn!!!

No comments: