If you have followed our blog any time at all you know that Kaidyn's Nana Kat is a very talented seamstress. Tradition also has it that Nana Kat makes Kaidyn's Halloween costume. This year we went with a popcorn theme. Kaidyn loves popcorn, so I thought a popcorn box costume was fitting...again we try to go for things that are not your average Minnie Mouse, Elmo, etc. Nothing wrong with those, but I just like to get a little more creative since Kathy is so great! My mom thought I was crazy for not letting her be a princess since she is totally into those right now. So...with a little thought from Nana Kat, she is a "Popcorn Princess". Thank you Nana Kat (and Grandpa Rick - he did the popcorn part of the costume) for your creativity, talent, and hours of work! This year Kaidyn couldn't wait to get the costume on (she has thrown a fit the past two years) it was funn to see her excitement.
3 comments:
This costume is too cute! :)
Love the creativity!!! :)
Love the costume!
Post a Comment