A favorite phrase right now that I'm sure to forget because we are terrible about videoing Kaidyn is, "Where did ____ dough?" (dough=go, we just can't seem to get that beginning /g/ sound...trust me I'm trying!) Insert basically anything into the blank....daddy, mimi, the baby, etc. You get the point! She asks over and over sometimes making me go crazy! I tell her to not ask a question she knows the answer to. I believe this has been inherited from papa (my dad) though. :)
We also had to be at the house we are building tonight for an eletrical walk-through. Anyway, I thought we would have been done in time for me to go home and cook dinner...wrong! It was 6:30 when we finished (after starting at 4:30). I asked Bill what he would like to do for dinner. Kaidyn chimes in from the back seat that she wanted Pizza King. So where did we end up? You guessed it...Pizza King! I think we are in for it considering she is just 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment