Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shopping + Aquarium = Fun

Last weekend we went to Cincinnati for a little over night trip.  We went with the Barnett's.  Brittney (B.) and I (yes same name, same spelling!) did some damage at the outlets in Jeffersonville, OH.  If you haven't been, I would recommend you go and spend some money.  Definitely some good deals and you all know how I like a deal!  I didn't capture a picture of the back of Britt's car but if you click on the "Barnett" link you will see it!  Good times!  We were loaded down.  We stayed the night and went to the Newport Aquarium the next day.  They had some pretty neat stuff.  We saw plenty of sharks and even touched some.  Saw an octopus, penguins, piranas, snakes, lizzards and more!  It was a pretty cool place!


 Bill, Kaidyn & Larry

 Check those huge crabs out!

 There is a diver in the tank who was feeding the fish, he waved to K and you can see she didn't like that!

Our lil' tour guide


 Bill was holding the parrot when it decided to hop up on his head...glad we had the camera ready!

Brittney, Kaidyn & Larry

1 comment:

The Broady's said...

Keith has been wanting to go there for a long time now...we will have to go soon! Looks like good times.