I (or I should say we...Cara and I) have a student in our kindergarten class who was hit by a truck last evening. She was playing ball and it rolled into the street, and she followed it. Needless to say she is in critical condition at Kosair with a blood on her brain, fluid on her lungs, and a sprained ankle. Please pray for her, her family and the doctors and nurses treating her.
3 comments:
OMGoodness! That's terrible. Will definitely be praying! Keep me updated. How horrible for the rest of your kids, too.
So sorry to hear this...this little girl will be in my prayers. Hope to hear good updated news soon.
I will keep you all updated. We went and saw her Friday and it was so sad. I feel for the mom who also has two other kiddos at home. Keep praying for her! Thanks :)
Post a Comment