The weather finally cooperated and we were able to get our plants that have been living on concrete in the ground yesterday! One of our neighbors said we must have a green thumb since we were able to keep the plants alive for so long on concrete - ha! Bill began Friday afternoon hauling in a couple of truck loads of dirt and my brother came and tilled up the ground for us. Then the plants went in Saturday and finally the mulch! It looks so.much.better. We are going to landscape in front of our turret (which is our bedroom) but are waiting for the ground to settle some more so we can build a retaining wall. That will be a fall project! Bill gets all the credit for this. He worked his little heart out! :)
Kaidyn enjoyed some time in her pool while daddy worked.
Our little princess!
I had to stick this one in here. She loves to help me water my flower pots.
4 comments:
It looks great!
I could eat her up! Can't wait to see her this summer. You too I guess...love you!
Good Job Billie! Looking forward to seeing part two.
I love K's bathing suit....that would my idea of helping Chris in the yard (sitting in or by the pool :)! Landscaping looks great!
Post a Comment