Well I am already 27 weeks pregnant! I can't even believe the little guy will be here in less than 3 months. It makes me a little nervous to think about all of the things that I need to get done, but school is almost out and summer is right around the corner! I got to hear his heartbeat at my check-up on Wednesday. It was in the 140's. He is moving around like a little critter! His kicks and punches at 6 months are way stronger than I remember Kaidyn's being. My stomach already jumps and jolts at his active movements. I believe he is already in love with his big sister. Kaidyn loves to kiss my belly, give him hugs, and talk to him. It never fails when she is around doing these things he begins kicking! What a close connection they have already. I gained another 6 pounds this month. I'm sure this boy is going to be larger than Kaidyn (she was 7 lbs. 4 oz. at birth) just by my size already. I am getting another ultrasound next week and will be anxious to see how much he is weighing. I am also already having some swelling in my legs and feet, but the doc said that is normal.
*For those of you wondering, we don't have a name picked out just yet. We really haven't spent too much time pondering over it but have a couple we really like. I don't know if we are going to share once we pick it or not! I guess we will wait and see. I like surprises, so don't be surprised if we don't share.
4 comments:
You like surprises, but we don't :)
Looks like I'm embroidering Willy Wardlaw on everything!!!
Can't believe you're 27 weeks already. Can't wait to hear the name! :)
I can't believe you are 27 weeks already either! You're pregnancy is going really fast for me! lol (people used to tell me that, and it always made me laugh bc it's kind of a strange thing to say.)
Anyway, you look great! Can't wait to see Kaidyn take on her new role as big sis!
Post a Comment