Keegan is 3 weeks old today. I don't know where these past three weeks have gone. I feel he is already growing and changing so much. He is staying alert more often. He seems to have awake times from about 10-11ish a.m. He will then take a good nap and be awake in the afternoon for another hour or so, sleep, and awake time before bed. If he misses that awake time before bed, it comes about 4:30 or 5 a.m. which isn't such a pleasant time for mama and daddy! He continues to be a great baby who is very laid back. We have noticed a fussy time about 5 or 5:30 in the evening, but other than that he cries if he is hungry or needs a diaper change! He enjoys sitting in his bouncy seat, swing, and we introduced the playmat to him last night. He loved it! He let out his first "goo" on it. Bill and I got to both hear it! He has also started to reach for the toys on his bouncy seat and playmat. Finally, he is a strong little guy. He can move his head from side to side when he is on his belly. You have to watch when you are holding him because he will get to moving his head and neck around like crazy. I knew he was strong when he was in the womb now everyone gets to witness his strength!
Kaidyn is being a great big sister. She loves him very much and rushes to his side when he lets out a cry. She talks to him all day long. It is so sweet to hear her say, "I love you!" "You're a sweetheart Keegan." "You are my favorite boy!" He is eating about every three hours and continues this pattern through the night. He has gone 4 or 5 hours between feedings at night, but only a few times. Dealing with exhaustion has been a lot easier the second time around. I guess we are pro's by now, ha!
Hey Mom!
"Playing" with the toys on his seat.
Sweet Boy!
Hanging out on mom and dad's bed
I see something!
Keegan's first time on the playmat
Grabbing for the sun!
Happy 3 Week Birthday, Keegan Edward! We love you so much!
2 comments:
He is just the cutest....love those monkey slippers! :)
He is such a doll! Loved getting to hold him! :)
Post a Comment