Sunday, August 14, 2011

Visitors

We would like to thank everyone who visited us in the hospital or called/texted us.  We appreciate all of the love and support!  We are blessed with an amazing support system.  We love you all!

Uncle Bryan holds Keegan for the first time!

Everyone checking our little munchkin out in the recovery room.  Aunt Tiffy loves on K!

Uncle Steve & Aunt Candy visit

Uncle Brandon takes a turn.

Miss Addy brought Kaidyn a princess coloring present! 

Sabrina and Kerri

Great Grandma Hardin

Tummy time with Keegs!

Katie loves on Keegan

Jen, Meg, Katie and Erik visit!  Thanks guys for visiting and bringing us Wick's for lunch!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aww, Brittney, I have LOVED reading all your posts about the new little man! I have a little something for you guys and would love to bring a meal over, too. I'll FB message ya! :)

The Wardlaw Family said...

Thanks Jill :)