Kaidyn wrote her name and Keegan's name and I wrote what she would like for him to leave them.
Kaidyn's list: IU Sweatshirt, IU shirt, Snow White dress, ponytail holders, Snow White doll, IU hat, "A glow to see when it gets dark", pencil
*Mama note - I don't know where all the IU stuff on the list came from. I mean I love it but I promise I'm not brainwashing my kid! Go Hoosiers! I also had no idea was a "glow" was! We still don't really know...maybe a flashlight???
Keegan's list: chew toy, train, light up toy (Obviously his sister helped with the list!)
Kaidyn painted this plate that we will use as our cookie plate for Santa
Cookies for Santa, Carrots for the Reindeer, and two cups of white milk!
We read Twas the Night Before Christmas which is a tradition of ours and off to bed we went! You may remember us having to leave the cookie plate outside on the porch last year, but not this year! Kaidyn reminded us that she did that (I don't know how this kid remembers this stuff!) but we decided that was silly and we would leave it in the basement next to the tree where Santa would soon leave our gifts!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Kaidyn is getting so big.
Post a Comment