I'm 4 Months Old!
So Big!
Yep...still spitting up quite a bit!
We introduced you to the exersaucer last week and you love it!
4 Months Old! Wow! What a BIG boy you are becoming. Here are some things you are doing at 4 months:
- Laugh, smile, and goo when talked to
- Growing, Growing, Growing! We go to the doctor next week for a check-up, so I will be sure to report back with his latest stats
- You are SO strong from your grip to your strong, sturdy legs, to your neck! People comment all the time on this.
- Reflux is still an issue (Dr. Valentine said it peaks at 4 months and we are seeing that peak!)
- Love to look at bright lights and the Christmas lights
- Blow outs have started! TMI...I know but hey this is kind of like our baby book people!
- You are sleeping through the night sometimes. You can tell when I haven't been with him to nurse him during the day becaudse he wakes up during the night. When he does sleep through the night he does sleep 12 hours! Way to go Keegan!
- You will grab and play with your toys
- You still love your play mat and scoot around on it
- You are moving up to a size 2 diaper and wearing some 3-6 months clothes but moving into 6 month clothing.
- Continue to be a good baby who brings so much joy to our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment