Tom the elf must have given Santa a good report because he came and left us some great presents!
This little munchkin was ready to see what Santa left her (Do you like her Christmas pj's?! Haha! She insisted on these "pj's"...perfect for Christmas morning pics. Can you sense my sarcasm?!)
Checking to see if Santa & the reindeer ate what we left. They did! Just a few crumbs left.
Snow White Princess Dress! Woo Hoo!
Keegan found some presents under the tree for him too!
A Jump-O-Lene and I didn't even ask for this!
So very blessed!
She could not wait to open this gift from Keegan! She had been dying to tear in to this for a few days (I think because it was pretty big.).
Keegan got Sophie the Giraffe (which he loves)!
Santa was good to the Wardlaw Family!
1 comment:
Looks like Santa did a good job! Kaidyn's PJ's cracked me up. Looks like what I wear to bed every night. :) Also, love your photo gallery wall in the basement! It's inspiring me to add to our stairwell!
Post a Comment