Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crawling...Forward!

Yes, the title is correct. Kaidyn is FINALLY crawling and she is actually going forward now! She has been crawling forward but just moving one leg and only doing it once for almost a week now. She has been crawling backwards for a few weeks. Today, Bill and I were playing with her after I got home from school today in our bedroom. She, like most babies, enjoys playing with things that are not toys (i.e.: cell phones, cell phone chargers, remotes, etc.). She spotted the cell phone charger that was a few feet away from her that she just had to have. That was when she took off after it! We kept moving it from one side of the room to the other and she would go wherever to get the silly charger. I will upload my pictures and post them when I have more time. I just wanted to share the exciting news! We hope you are enjoying your week. I am counting down the days until the end of the school year. It can't get here soon enough :)

No comments: