Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 9 Months!

9 Months Ago:
Kaidyn Nicole Wardlaw - 3 days old - 1st sponge bath after coming home from the hospital
Now:
KNW - 9 Months old - about the 270th bath!
Which hairstyle do you like better...3 days or 9 months?!

What a happy 9 months it has been indeed! Our baby girl is 9 months old today and it does not seem possible. I am convinced she is the happiest, sweetest baby girl there is! She makes us laugh constantly and continues to try and do new things all the time. She did get her first tooth on Friday! There are about 3 more that will be popping through the gums soon. I will be taking her to the doctor on Thursday for her 9 month check-up and shots. I will let you know her stats once we go! Happy 9 Month Birthday Kaidyn Nicole! We love you SO much! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy 9 Months! I don't think Sydney got shots at her 9 month check up. Maybe Kaidyn will get lucky too?