Now that Kaidyn is really mobile life is on the go for us! You can't turn your back for a minute. She likes to grab the picture albums from under the coffee table in the family room. She has a nice scratch on her leg from that yesterday. Today, she was banging her nesting cups against a standing frame that I had in the family room that she had yet to mess with...moved that to storage! The thing that drives Bill and I crazy is when we put her down in her crib to sleep. If she is not completely knocked out, she will roll onto her tummy and start crawling around. This morning at 5 a.m. when she did this (after being up for an hour), I had, had enough and just left her there to play. Bill got up at 5:30 to check on her (after not hearing her on the monitor anymore) and she had pretty much just fallen forward and crashed! She has also mastered the skill of putting objects into a container. She loves to this, which entertains her for awhile! We are having tons of fun playing with her these days now that she can do more. She loves to roll the ball back and forth and cracks up as we do it!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
I Can...
Now that Kaidyn is really mobile life is on the go for us! You can't turn your back for a minute. She likes to grab the picture albums from under the coffee table in the family room. She has a nice scratch on her leg from that yesterday. Today, she was banging her nesting cups against a standing frame that I had in the family room that she had yet to mess with...moved that to storage! The thing that drives Bill and I crazy is when we put her down in her crib to sleep. If she is not completely knocked out, she will roll onto her tummy and start crawling around. This morning at 5 a.m. when she did this (after being up for an hour), I had, had enough and just left her there to play. Bill got up at 5:30 to check on her (after not hearing her on the monitor anymore) and she had pretty much just fallen forward and crashed! She has also mastered the skill of putting objects into a container. She loves to this, which entertains her for awhile! We are having tons of fun playing with her these days now that she can do more. She loves to roll the ball back and forth and cracks up as we do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment