Sunday, December 27, 2009

SANTA!

Ho, ho, ho - that's what Santa says Kaidyn will tell you!  She loves Santa - from a distance.  When we got her up Christmas morning we were explaining to her what we were about to do.  We have been talking about this for quite sometime - not that she really gets the meaning behind Santa Claus but it is never to early to begin.  After getting her diaper changed, we were ready to see what Santa delivered for our sweet girl.  As we walked out to the family room she threw herself on the ground and began crying.  I realized that she thought Santa was still at our house.  After calming her down and telling her Santa was gone, she looked at her gifts, yelled, "ho, ho, ho" and ran to her gifts and went right for a very small Minnie Mouse toy (not the big play kitchen).  Next she grabbed the Mickey Mouse book and played with it.  I took her over to her kitchen and once she realized what it was she fell in love!  We have had so much fun playing with her kitchen and the rest of her new toys.  Bill and I were super excited to play Santa this year.  He was my little Elf and put the kitchen together a few days prior.  It was neat to see the true magic that Christmas brings. 


Mickey Mouse book


She's still playing with her book - the Minnie Mouse toy she went for first is in the corner of the picture.


She loves to play with the faucet!


Showing daddy how it works!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to see that miss Kaidyn had such a great Christmas. I still remember the kitchen I got from Santa when I was a little girl. Having a kid makes Christmas so much more fun! :)

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

EG is also terrified of Santa and got the same kitchen! She loves the faucet, too! That't the one thing I put on backwards out of the whole thing. Lynn quickly pointed out my error. The hot knob is on the right - that's not correct. Oh Well!